Welcome to That Weird Girl Official
Hello my lovelies!
So I got nominated for ‘The Starlight Blogger Award’ and it sure does sound magical, aha! The gorgeous Chanelle Haley nominated me for this one, so thanks lady 🙂 Be sure to check out her out and give her a cheeky follow if you haven’t because you’ll love it there (I promise).
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on your blog, please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
1. What keeps you inspired?
There are so many things that inspire me but I’d have to give special credits to all the people who are happy and spread it around as the most inspirational. I really love when people are bubbly and happy with themselves and they pass that around- it’s just the best ever! After all, positivity is contagious as well 😉
2. What’s your favorite personality trait of yours and why?
I would describe myself as a friendly and chatty person haha. I love to mix up with all sorts of people and I think I admire that about myself, because my brother is just opposite and he gets so nervous is foreign situations that I feel he doesn’t enjoy much with different company. So yea, that.
3. What’s something about you that we might not know?
Ugh…what’s something about me? Oh, I’m a forgetful person haha. Recently (which means yesterday), I changed the password combination of my tablet and then I forgot it and now that bugger wouldn’t just open (because I forgot to put an emergency pin). I don’t know how to use it anymore, so any help in this department would be thoroughly appreciated.
What a lovely award this was! I’d like to nominate every blogger for this award because I feel you all deserve it and you can answer Chanelle’s questions which were really great to answer, plus didn’t take long at all. You can always leave me a link below if you’d be doing this post and I would love to read it.
Be back soon!