Welcome to That Weird Girl Official
I really love blogger award and this one is just so special. I was nominated by Stylish Canvas. Thanks boo for nominating me!
– Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link
– Share 5 facts about yourself
– Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links
– Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award
– Pass the rules along
5 Facts about me (makes me feel so famous)
– My mind goes blank when someone asks me to tell about myself, because there is so much that I just can’t figure what which fact would make me look more appealing. I’m like, ‘oh I really love bikes’ and ‘oh I love reading mystery thrillers’ and…ugh, I feel stupid when I’m telling something about myself. You can judge my social skills from here.
– I have a brother who is four years younger to me and sillier than I am and together we drive our mum nuts. But, that’s our sibling love ❤
– My father shared this quote with me recently and I really love it, it says:
Dear woman, sometimes you’ll be too much a woman. Too smart, too sexy, too bold. Too much of something that it will make a man feel less of a man, which will make you feel like you have to be less woman. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is removing jewels from your crown to make it easier for the man to carry. Know that you don’t need a smaller crown; you need a man with bigger hands.
– I have a habit of playing with spiders. I can literally imagine a few gasps right now haha. I mean, I take spiders in my hand and watch them go, they’re just beautiful. But don’t get me wrong, I cannot just hold any spider, only the ones that are at home; I feel they are safer and saner.
– I am an extra extra sensitive person and I feel that it is both a curse and a blessing to feel everything so deeply. I would be reading about someone’s achievement and I would go on saying I’m so proud of them even when I don’t know them. At the same time, when I see someone suffering, I feel so sad about it myself. I don’t pity, no, I just empathize so much that I feel it myself.
I now tag these RAD people;
- Lucy Valerie
- Pen and Key
- Holly White
- Ramona Crisstea
- A More BeYoutiful You
- Bitsy Besty
- Carbon & Pearls
- Broke Beauty Blogger on Budget
Hope to see this on your blog ladies! 🙂