Welcome to That Weird Girl Official
I had been nominated for this award eons ago (on 17th of February that is) but couldn’t really post about it because…I forgot about it *sorry face*. The ever so lovely Eve from Pen and & Key nominated me for this award, so thanks so much, this means a lot to me.
Rules of this Award:
– Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you
– Tell 11 facts about yourself
– Answer the questions that were set for you
– Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Random facts about me
- I am a makeup hoarder, there’s no beating around the bush with this one. I keep on buying and buying stuff that I probably have just used once (two, tops) and I seem to leave them somewhere and forget about it. This is how most of my lipbalms, nail paints and BB creams vanish. I forget about them.
- I am an animal person. People say they are cat or dog person but I really cannot decide between the two because they are so FRIGGING adorable. Gotta love them pets!
- I love photography and it is a rather recent obsession of mine. I have started enjoying taking pictures that I spend hours doing it and have to put my camera on charge every time I finish with the ‘photo sessions’.
- I believe that everyone is made for someone, that there is a ying for every yang and that the spaces between the figures are for your other half to slid in as they fit perfectly (and hold things properly too, of course). Adam Young would be smiling at me for the last one, scientists wouldn’t be.
- I love the 90’s fashion and can’t get over the colorful scarves, oversized sunglasses, crop tops and high waist jeans.
- My blog inspiration was Zoe from Zoella, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter and Caroline from Burkatron.
- I really love Madilyn Bailey and I feel her covers are one of the best of YouTube. She has a beautiful voice and someday I would love to meet her in person.
- I really hate getting spam emailed by WordPress on every like, comment and follow. I mean it’s good to know but I don’t really need an email every time. It really takes away all my internet time deleting them.
- I have brown hair, though naturally they more golden-ish than brown (not too prominent though, just way too obvious in the sun). I colored and re-colored my hair a thousand times and now I want to get the tips dyed too.
- I don’t really have the healthiest diet out there; I eat whatever, whenever I please. Sadly, I never pick weight.
- I am a Libra and a really typical one at that. Other thing you can call me instead of Libra is Narcissist.
- What do you like about blog awards?
– I really like how the whole blogging community has started these awards to celebrate each other and spread love. I feel honored to be a part of it because you get to know new people, their writing style which always inspires me and connect with them
- Name one destination you want to visit, and one you don’t.
– New York City, I don’t even have to think. I just have always felt that I belong there and want to go. One place I wouldn’t really want to go is some hilly area (please count this as an answer). I have been born and lived (all my life) in Dehradun, which is a valley, and I would like to go some other place when I have the chance; maybe at the beaches, at the city or whatever.
- If you have already decided your future job, what’s your backup? If you haven’t, what’s your dream job?
– It’s safe to say that I have no idea of what I would be doing two years from now when I graduate from college, I might go for a post grad, and I might not. My dream job is something where I can get to travel and see places.
- What are you never without?
– My lipbalm
- What is your favorite film or television series?
– I really love animated movies so I have a few: Mega mind, The Croods, Despicable Me series, Ice Age series…and the list is long. My favorite television series is The Adventure Time. I’m not much of a daily soap viewer.
- Who is your favorite author, and your favorite book of theirs?
– Ah, there are so many. But my first favorite was Sydney Sheldon and my favorite book is Morning, Noon, Night.
- What is your priced possession?
– My tablet!
- What toppings are on your ideal pizza?
– Capsicum and loads and loads of cheese
- What is your favorite blog post of yours?
-….ugh, I can’t decide. There are just so many! *frustrated sigh*
- Pick a YouTuber to live with.
-Tyler ‘the Queen’ Oakley (no, his middle name is not ‘the queen’ but it really suits him)
- Age old question, which came first, chicken or egg?
– Trees. Trees came first.
Now comes the fun part of tagging! I tag:
- Blush and Bronzer
- Vivala Viv
- Mayrose by Nivea
- Marina’s Beauty Studio
- Glamor Polish
- Style Domination
- Plus+Beauty Blog
- Bella Razzi
- Brighter Darling
- This Little Blog Of Ours
My Questions for you ladies are:
- What motivates you to get out of bed?
- If you could live with one product your entire life, what would it be?
- Do you charge your phone 100% before unplugging?
- Which is your all time favorite blog?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration?
- Would you rather: shave your eyebrow or give away your makeup collection?
- What do you like the most about summer?
- If you were left in the mall and asked to pick one item that would be free for you, what would it be and why?
- What kind of place do you wish to live in?
- Ten years from now, where do you see your blog going?
- Which is your favorite quote?
Can’t wait to read your answers 😉