Welcome to That Weird Girl Official
Hello my lovelies!
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Paige who a cheeky little blog called This Little Blog of Ours. Now I have seen fellow bloggers who were nominated for the award and enthusiasm finally makes sense to me hmm. It is for blogs that have less than 3000 follows.
The rules are:
- Provide a link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Create questions for the nominees to answer.
5. List 11 random facts about yourself.
6. Let your nominees know they have been nominated via their blog/social media
- (For more detailed rules, click here)
Here are the questions that Paige asked me:
- When did you create your blog?
I actually created my blog first on blogger somewhere in October. I then shifted that to wordpress on 6th of December.
- What one thing makes your home feel like it is yours?
We have this really light scent of incense sticks that my mum burns every morning when she prays lingering in all the rooms. This fragrance is what makes our home feels like ours.
3. Something you like that most people dislike (or vice versa).
I really dislike people who spread the negativity around, you know the kind of folks that have to everything bad about everything you do, like, “Why are you reading a magazine? It’s such a waste of time” or “why are you eating cheese? You’ll gain weight like crazy” or “why are you breathing?”
4. What do you do in your spare time?
Coming to think of it, I am always either blogging or reading Shakespear’s plays, or sleeping (and having my meals in the middle). I don’t know which of them is considered as my spare time pleasure.
5. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Something with strawberries or grapes would do the trick
6. Android, Apple or other?
Andriod ‘cause that’s what I have used all my life.
7. Who you sent your last text to?
To my cousin telling her to come over with a box of pizza or don’t come at all. Yes, I’m very polite.
8. QUICK!- look up from your computer/laptop. Now, what was the first thing you saw?
9. Your best childhood memory?
Arh, there are so many! But there is this particular one where I would make all the cousins sit and tell them I’m the beautician and dab powder all over their face, then putting lipstick on their lips and their cheeks. I mean, I haven’t really grown much since then.
10. Favourite colour and why?
I love peach and sky blue color, and I love them because they are really cute and sober ones. Besides this, my all time favie is Black.
11. Favourite makeup item or accessory at the moment!
I am liking the Elle 18 lipsticks at the moment; they are great for the color and moisturizes lips well.
11 Random facts about me:
1 . I have a fifteen minute stare down in the mirror each time I pass by, and I gather I picked up serious narcissistic qualities.
- I am a novel-worm and my favorite genres are Action/Mystery/Suspense/Thriller
- Anything that tastes or smells like chocolate has a place in my refrigerator or my cupboard.
- I am more of a cat person; however I have only housed dogs till now. Weird!
- Last year on Valentine’s Day I had no Valentine (just like every year) so my dad bought me a laptop so I cannot whine and say I got no expensive gift on this day
- My obsession with cosmetics is very recent and I have already invested so much that I need a third drawer to keep my over flowing stuff.
- My real-life friends consist of my laptop, my tablet, my mascara, my Guinea pigs and the PR agents who are kind enough to have a conversation rather than just asking the address to send over the samples.
- I don’t text anymore and all the conversation that I have with people is over e-mail. Ah, the loner I am!
- I either eat like a pig, continuously munching with my mouth stuffed and open (even if I’m dining out), or I eat like a movie star, dressed nicely and eating in small bites(even if I’m home and watching Big Bang Theory marathon). There is no in-between.
- I grew up watching a lot of cartoons like Popeye, Power Puff Girls, Chip N’ Dale, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck series and so many more. I also watched all the Power Ranger shows and my favorite were the Power Ranger Mystic Force.
- I wish to be a travel writer.
Now, I will nominate other blogs that I know deserve the nomination. I could only think of a few at the time but I may find some to add at a later date (all will be notified of being nominated anyway).
My questions are:
1. What prompted the blog spirit in you?
2. Your all time favorite drink of choice?
3. Three makeup products that you can’t live without
4. What are you currently obsessing about?
5. What is something that you have tried recently for the first time?
6. If there is one superpower that you could choose, what would it be?
7. What is one thing that you always wanted to do but couldn’t because of the circumstances?
8. Which is your favorite inspirational quote?
9. As a child who did you look up to most, mum or papa?
10. Which TV serial are you currently hooked up with?
11. Which country would you like to stay in, apart from your own?