Welcome to That Weird Girl Official
This super easy (but slightly time consuming for beginners) nail design is perfect for that gold dress you’re going to wear to that party that needs a little something to complete your look. I also like to call these the “fabulous Gryffindor party nails,” but that’s just me. Here goes…
- Red Nail polish.
- Small, round, gold nail beads.
- Clear Nail Polish.
Process party princess:
- Begin by applying red nail polish to all nails except the ring finger. (don’t make the mistake I made of “accidently” applying it)
- Lay out a pile of the gold beads in a small area, make sure they don’t go all over the place. (Because that’s super likely to happen tbh.)
- Apply a layer of clear nail polish on the ring finger nail and quickly press that nail gently against the pile of beads.
- If you missed a few spots on the nail, take a pair of tweezers and pick up the beads to cover the missing spots.
- Apply a layer of clear nail polish on all the nails to make them shine.
Now go rock those simple, dazzling nails of yours!