Welcome To That Weird Girl Official
Hello my lovelies!
We all have days where we turn to YouTube seeking a heavenly refuge to save us from our failing-miserably-at-eye makeup problem but after spending an hour scrolling through a number of videos we end up watching how to say ‘I Love You’ to our cat. In this post, I will try to be precise and set up the basic ground for you to at least identify your eyes before you start experimenting on it. So…let’s start!
- Wide Set Eyes: These types of eyes have a ‘young’ish look and strong make-up suit it best. The main aim for your eyes is to give it an illusion of being closer, so you do not have to hesitate before applying a good amount of make-up at the outer corner. Apply liner on the inner eye corners. For the eye shadow, I would suggest you to use the ones in metallic like golden, black, turquoise. You can experiment more colors but keep in mind that brighter colors make your eyes look big however dark shades give an illusion of your eyes being small.
- Close Set Eyes: These eyes have a sexy, sultry appeal and look great with winged liner. If you have close set eyes then you smoky eyes were especially invented for you and so were intense colors. You can use highlighter just below the outer corners of lower lashes to make your eyes look more dramatic.
- Asian Eyes: These eyes tend to have a small lid and deep shades of eye shadow would look appealing on it. Start by applying eyeliner as close as possible to the lash base. Applying mascara would double the charm.
- Almond Eyes: These is the most common eye shape and all I can say is EXPERIMENT ladies!
- Down Turned Eyes: These eyes are hooded and highlighting the brow bone and lining the lash base would be a perfect thing to do to give your eyes an alluring shape. Apply medium to dark shade on the brow bone and smudge with a cotton ball.
- Protruding Eyes: These eyes tend to dominate the facial features because the eyelids are too pronounced. Medium to deep shades of shadow on the lids would best suit the eyes
- Deep Set Eyes: To enhance the deep-set eyes you should line the upper and lower lids (not just one), and the shadows that would best suit you would be light colors, for example, pale pink, peach or beige. More intense shading on the brow bone also gives the eyes prominence.
So now you know, you can do something that would suit your type. Have fun experimenting!
I hope you liked it and that this was of any help.